Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Journal is ready to roll







My entire home will be decorated this Christmas with a gingerbread accent. Why? Because I have two new 12 week old kittens, the first time in 30 years, and while they are adorable Siamese babies they will go up my tree.



So I found a lot of non breakable gingerbread ornaments and called it a plan. I then decided to decorate my journal with that theme for the cover, and my date tags (stamped and embossed, they are about 1 1/2 inches then cut out).




I've also included the inside of my journal. I may add a page here and there than is not a pre made page (there are 8 acrylic, one "Merry" bingo card, two fancy cut chipboard, and the rest are either gingerbread or red Bazzill cardstock.) The size of this album's pages is 8 1/2 inches by 3 1/2", very VERY strange. But it'll be different, and I'll see how it goes! But now, I guess I'm ready!!


7 comments:

paperglueetc said...

love it!

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very fine......

Seanna said...

Aww, gingerbread!!! That's such a cute theme!! Adorable and the size is really neat, too.

kiwirach said...

your ablum looks really lovely...well done for being organised before the start of class...rachelp on JYC forum.

Colleen said...

Love the gingerbread theme. I love gingerbread, never thought about using that for a decorating theme. Very clever

Georgina said...

ooh so pretty. love all the gingerbread men. Cant wait to see a pic of your kitties. You will have a fun Christmas! See you around on JYC

elinjanne said...

Love your gingerbread house, it`s so cute.
-elin-