Saturday, August 1, 2009






To Blog or not to Blog..... That's the Challenge on GIS - "GET IT SCRAPPED" - and if you haven't been to www.Debbiehodge.com yet, why not????






I'm to post a photo on my blog of....



1) Something I love



2) Something Yellow



3) Something from Above....






OK..... Easy for the first one - a bad photo but I'm putting it on - of my brother who I love dearly and who crashed on his bicycle this week. Photo was at the UCLA Trauma center...









Something Yellow.... FOR REAL??? What's yellow????? The train we road into the mine in Lansford, Pennsylvania!! (In fact doesn't get much yellower than this)

















And finally from above?? How about the lights at the pool, under our umbrella???


HAVE YOU BLOGGED TODAY????

6 comments:

Tami said...

great choices and wow your brother :( glad he's feeling good enough to ask the things he's asking..

askings said...

great photos Sharon, hope your brother recovers quickly!

Celia said...

great photos- best wishes for your brother

Katrina said...

I hope your brother is healing quickly. Great photos! Thanks for playing!

mollie said...

I am glad that your brother is making progress Sharon! Best wishes on a complete recovery. I really like your photos.

scrapweaver said...

Love the photos Sharon! So cool!