Friday, October 23, 2009

And Heaven DOES exist

WOW!! Has it really been this long since I blogged? I have to get back at it!
Tami Taylor on "Get it Scrapped" asked us to answer a few questions, and I'm glad she did to get me back into the swing of posting. Here goes....

What is your favorite word? "Skyrocketed"
What is your least favorite word? "WAY" (as in when people say "no way" and the response it a stupid "Way".
What turns you on? "Doing anything creative"
What turns you off? "Sports of any kind."
What noise do you love? "Water lapping on a beach"
What noise do you hate? "Background music, anything I'm forced to listen to"
What is your favorite curse word? "Jackass"
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? "Forensics"
What profession would you not like to do? "Accounting"
If Heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"I know you."

2 comments:

MaryC said...

Skyrocketed? I like it. That's a great word.
Loved hearing your answers, Sharon. You always have a great way of looking at things.

scrapweaver said...

Yeah! Yo are back, I have been waiting for you to update friend! (not like I do not see you at GIS) But love that yo updated here too!